Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chaos again, try the new McLua

I might have to turn in my man card for this but it was fucking delicious. Vanilla McDonalds shake meets several shots of hazlenut Kahlua. I give you, the McLua! Yummy yummy yummy.

I was in the drive through and was thinking I wanted to get tipsy but wanted something sweet. I'd often thought fast food places should sell booze when I remember I had a full bar at home. God it was delicious.

I'm on my 3rd court case so far this month so time is short, stress is high, not sure I'll get a good quality post daily.

My housemate's 18 year old daughter is home from college for a little while. Her boyfriend was staying over and for the most part she avoided me and clung to his side. I don't blame her at all of course, some big weird guy living with her mom, it'd throw most off I'm sure. Was all the same to me, she's an ungrateful spoiled brat and hearing her talk and her lack of respect really pissed me off.

I'd continue.. but been up way too late.. time for bed for now.

3 comments:

  1. Wish there was a big weird guy staying with my Mom so I didn't have to go over all the time to make sure she is OK.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just living with the wrong person Master :P

    / Your slut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are living with the wrong person. we have 17 and 18 year old daughters -- why would you ever want to have to see someone else's teenager? good luck
    Molly

    ReplyDelete