Tuesday, January 18, 2011

McLua 2 Jailbait Temptations

I had started that post last night, fell asleep, woke uup with my computer still on so ended abruptly.

Anyway to continue.. the other night was weird. I came home and the brat 18 year old was in a chair watching a movie. Every other night she'd been home she wore normal clothes with her red robe over it. Today was the one day this past week she didn't go out and do something and today was the one day that she wore something different. She has on this thing that I'm going to call a tunic. I'm probably wrong but girls fashion is... complicated. It was cut kinda like this. http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/bebe-tunic.jpg. When she stood up straight the bottom hem line barely hit her wrist. It looked a little lolita, black with white lace sewn all over it. She also wasn't wearing pants. She had on these black pantyhose. I'll admit that got my attention. They were solid black all but in the best places. They stretched just enough around the side of her thighs to let milky white pale skin peak through.

Delightful scenary yes but I was much more interested in microwaving dinner. Funny thing was I kept watching her peak up at me. There were a few times this last week where she came downstairs in the middle of the night and just to say hi, or get a glass of water. I really didn't think anything of it. After all. She had a boyfriend. I should know better I guess, some people have husbands. ::stares at Molly, then someone else and you know damn well who you are, then his ex::

Dinners in the microwave and I make myself a cuba libra. She had said hi and asked about work and such, something she normally doesn't do. Wanted to point that out before I mention what she said next. "This movie has a lot of nudey scenes in it." I almost miss cut my lime wedge. That's not a euphanism. I had said there's worse things in a movie letting it go. She jumped up and I heard the pitter patter of footsteps while she came up behind me "Is that bacardi? Can I have some?" Little booze hound was just like her mother. Her mother said one night that drinking was ok, another it wasn't, so hell if I knew. "I'm not going to say yes and have your mother get pissed at me. I'll leave it out though in case I want another, if some goes missing in between I wont notice." I thought it was a safe enough answer.

The beep told me my pizza rolls were ready. I sit down on the couch furthest from the chair she was in, rather then returning to the chair she sat down right fucking next to me with a drink of her own. I'm doing everything in my power to not stare at her. She started asking about my relationship status, what kind of girls I like, how she thinks my job is really interesting, etc. All the time I was thinking about 5 very important words.

DON'T EAT WHERE YOU SHIT.

I mentally recited my mantra, ate my pizza rolls, drank my drink, did my best to keep my eyes off her and her legs. She was a mouthy brat, one I was tempted to discipline. It seemed clear she was open to exploring the possibility but with my housemate and her mother upstairs, not to mention my own situation, it'd of been a bad idea to waste any dick on her. She had a butter face anyway. My cousin says he never has a problem with that because you don't fuck the face, but it matters to me.

4 comments:

  1. Impressive discipline. something I was not known for in my youth, Will.

    Of course, now I am very well disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just kept reminding myself that my lease would be in place long after she pissed me off enough to get rid of her. But thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should tell your housemate to have a talk with the brat about wearing pants in front of strange men

    it'll piss off the 18 yr old and she'll stop being a tease

    great blog btw

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that might work, but besides a very awkward conversation about her daughter for what is a temporary problem, I think I'd have to give up my man card if I stopped a barely legal girl from going without pants in front of me. It must of bugged her though that she wasn't getting a rise out of me- well- not getting a reaction that is.

    Bad joke, but thank you for reading.

    Will

    ReplyDelete