Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rape-y vibe

Louis CK; a fantasticly hilarious comedian. One of his shows aired last night (Chewed Up) and I found the transcript online. I'm sure many BDSM fans can relate to this. Sidenote: I'm kinda proud I have a legit reason to put Rape and Comedy tags on the same blog post.

I remember one night, I was with a girl, I was 20 years old, I was already doing standup, and I did a show in Washington D.C. After the show one of the waitresses came back to my hotel room - she was really cute, and we were making out, in my hotel, and she's into it, she's humping me.
So I started to put my hand up her shirt, and she stops me. I'm like, uu, okay, so we're making out more, and I start putting my hand on her ass, and she stops me. So after a while, she went home, nothing happened.
And then the next night, I saw her at the club, and she goes, uh, hey, what happened last night?
I was like, *raises eyebrows, shrugs* what?
She goes, how come we didn't have sex?
I was like, 'cuz you didn't want to.
She's like, yes I did, I was totally into it.
I was like, w-why did you keep stopping me?
'Cos I wanted you to just go for it.
I was like, what does that mean?
She says, I'm kinda weird, I get turned on when a guy gets frustrated and just holds me down and fucks me. Like, that's a big turn-on for me.
I was like, well, you should've told me! I would have happily done that for you.
And she says, no, it has to feel real and dangerous.
Like, what are you, out of your fucking mind? You think I'm just gonna rape you, on the off-chance that, hopefully you're into that shit? *pauses, audience applauds* What kind of an idiot -- ooh, I'm kinda getting a rape-y vibe from this girl. I suspect she might enjoy being raped, maybe that's her thing. I don't want to ask 'cos that would ruin it, so, just take a shot and rape her, what the hell. What's the worst thing that could happen after all?

1 comment: