Friday, January 14, 2011

New Story, Thoughts on Long Distance

*small update at 4:09 due to not noticing things didn't paste right from word to blogster. If the ending of the story didn't make sense before try now*

I was asked in an e-mail yesterday about long distance relationships. How you could trust someone who you never met in person. This is an excerpt from my reply. A new story follows, scroll down to skip ahead.

Yes we did meet in the cyber world. The virtual world of Second Life in fact. In the virtual world she was a gothic stripper and I was a demon bouncer. Obviously a strong begining to any ideal relationship right? You are right though, it is difficult to judge how much you can really know someone without meeting them. I find the biggest flaw you never see how they interact with others. Not that they might be hustling you, but certainly I act different around close friends vs family vs strangers and more importantly how I'd act in front of your friends family and etc. Those interactions can show you a side of someone you don't get when you're out with someone in real life. At the same time though the anonymity that technology provides I feel opens up and gets you to the root of a person faster then in real life. An honest person anyway. Liars exist in both places. As an example look at all the blog posters. I feel comfortable saying most of these people would tell another person online things they might not ever tell someone in real life, and certainly not on their first encounter. I seem to of goten carried away. As for (Name Removed) though keep in mind there are liars you'll encounter both in real life and long distance. Closing off long distance wont get rid of that possibility. At the same time don't be stupid. Being long distance and talking for forever is no excuse to drop your guard the first time you go over to another persons house for the first time. Follow all the safeties you would if you just met them.
This story is different then most. slave asked and begged and pleaded that I rewrite one of her stories and release it. She's been unusually well behaved lately so I agreed as a reward for her good behavior. That said it is not in my nature to write from a female slaves perspective. I'm sure there'll be a post on her blog with the original. By the way, fan is a Swedish curse word, at least she uses it as one. faaaan is just stretching the word out. Pay attention, there's a quiz later.



I pulled the car into the are of the parking lot you instructed. I stepped out and locked the car, and waited for you to get off work. By the time you did I managed to climb onto the trunk, and was kicking my feet in the air when I saw you. You always had such a determined walk, and boots that sounded like hoof prints.

“Boo” I just barely managed to get out before your lips had taken mine. You grabbed my knee and spread it aside, making room for you to stand between them. A quick shriek let out when you bit my bottom lip, like you always do. I pass you the car keys and get your door, then rush to the other side so you don’t have to wait. The car starts and just after we hit the main road lit only by passing traffic you put your hand on my knee. Impatiently you start pulling my skirt up. I look at you trying to anticipate your mood, somehow knowing not to speak. Just before you grip my thigh so hard I can’t remain quiet is when I realize you had a bad day. I bite my lip to keep quiet but it doesn’t work, and it’s not long before I start whimpering, while trying to imagine how you’ll get over your bad day tonight. I hope you choose the paddle but I know if I ask, you’ll refuse just to spite me.

You let go of my leg after what seems like forever. I want so bad to rub it but your hand moves higher, searching for my panties. You never find them. You turn your head to look at me. The first time you have since you got in the car. I know your trying to read me, wondering why they’re not there. My legs open wider, and I can only hope your pleased.

You turn back to the road and pull your hand away. I put one hand over where you grabbed me and slowly rub it better. My gaze looks back and forth between the road and you, fearing your upset. I try to find the words, wondering if I made your day worse. Before I can apologize though, the car slows and pulls down a dirt road.

“Master?” The car stops slightly to the side, traffic still whizzing by on the main road. You step out of the car. Faaaan I know I’ve done it now. I expect you to pace or get your breath. I start thinking about what I’m going to say when you get in. I didn’t think it’d be so bad to go without panties, I wanted to surprise you. I damn near hit the roof when my door opens. I wasn’t paying attention again.

I swing both legs out and keep my eyes on the ground. You never step away so I can’t stand. I wait and you still don’t move. I breath in hard when I feel your hand stroke through my hair, and again when you grip it all tight in a fist. I look up finally expecting your hand across my face. Your not smiling but the smack never comes. Instead you pull me by my hair and force my cheek against a hard bulge trapped in denim. A huge weight is lifted instantly and my arms wrap around your legs, fighting your grip just so I can rub my face against your covered tool. Damn I hate it when you make me panic like that.

I kiss your hardened bulge and lift my hand to your belt but before I make it you step back and pull me into the cold air. God it hurts when you do that. My bodies nearly thrown over the side of the car, my hands just barely making it to the hood before my body. The heat from the engine was so much warmer then the night, even if your hand hadn’t been around my neck I’d of clung to it. My skirt pulled up and my eyelids closed. I was almost sure no one driving by at 50 miles an hour would notice, but I didn’t want to see if I was wrong.
I spread my feet as far apart as I could, I know I’d regret it if I didn’t. My Master was many things, but not patient. Your hands hurt when they squeezed my ass, you lifted my hips higher and then pulled your hand away. A heartbeat later I could feel the head of your shaft pushing against the back of me. My body stayed in place for you to do with as you please, and you pushed it inside me slowly. You were taking your time, I thought it was to tease me. Each stroke lasted an eternity and all I could do was whimper.

You pulled it away from me and I turned my head, anticipating your need. Panic shook my body when I felt your tip against my tighter hole. “Master please please no.” I felt the sting of your hand on my ass and you pushed me harder against the car and your words “Shut it whore” burned my ears. I had to risk it though “Please Master I’ll be good” I tried not to sob as you leaned into my legs, pinning me “Master I’ll give you anything, please just don” Your hand cut my words off at my throat and I turned away again. I knew it would happen and there was nothing to be done. I closed my eyes tight and tried not to fight it. My legs strained as you entered me, and your hand moved to my shoulder. I hugged the car the best I could while the heat radiated against my chest. My heart was racing. All I could do was focus on my breathing as you split me open.

Inhale. God it hurt. Exhale. Be good for Master. Inhale. “Mm.. your so tight” Exhale. Why’d you have to choose just then to speak! Inhale. He loves me. Exhale. I want this.

It continued like that for me for some time. I can never tell if it’s better when your fast or slow. I could hear your ragged breath getting heavier. Just when I push the rest of the world out of my mind another car goes by. I want to scream but too scared. I can feel the tear stains rubbing against my skin while you finish.


After your release you nearly collapse on me and I smile. Somehow the weight of you against me makes it all better. Trapped between a hot car and my Master, ass sore I still couldn’t be more content. Just one kiss on my neck makes me melt. My whole body hurts but I’m more. I can practically feel your pleasure radiate through me, and it makes me smile. You push off of me and while you stand I quickly wipe my eyes before turning to face you. You put my skirt back down and I turn, hugging you tight and putting a patch of kisses on your shirt, rubbing them in with my cheek. Your arms grip my body and I know I’m where I belong.

“You have until we get home to cum, or you‘ll wait a week” I look up and nod, and stretch up to kiss your cheek with a quiet “Thank you Master.” I let go of you and get to my car door. You go to the other side, get in, buckle your seat belt, and start the car before unlocking my door. I take my seat and start to my task. Just when I wonder if your completely heartless your hand falls on my knee. I love you.

3 comments: