Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kelly The Waitress

I wanted to share about something that happens to me a lot, and of course wanted to through story. However something I'm noticing is I'm 2/3rds the way in to page 1 and this one may actually contain no sex. I started it now but need to be getting ready for work. I'll leave this up for now and if people are intrigued leave a comment and I'll continue it after work. If your bored like I think you will be please for fucks sake tell me. I've got plenty of other ideas. So again, please leave a comment saying either continue or bored and I'll take it from there. Feel free to say where you think/want it to go as well. No hurt feelings, promise.




Kelly cleared the table of empty beer bottles and glasses, gave it a quick wipe down, pocketed the tip that was left for her and continued on to the next. She had moved from the city to what she called Hickville to accommodate her boyfriends job. It was a great promotion for him but as far as she was concerned they had moved to the very end point before civilization ceased to be completely. Maybe just a little past that.

Two couples walked in together and were promptly seated at a semi circle booth. Kelly almost groaned. She took this job to kill time and collect some extra spending money, and not to actually work. The other 15 or so people in the bar she didn’t mind much, they were too interested in the game to warrant speaking with. Just bring them more beer and walk away. This job wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t for the customers.

She approached the table and quickly came up with temporary names to identify all the people sitting there. Skinny in the green shirt, clearly together with Big Tits. Next to her was Slut who was hanging on the arm of Black Coat. She took a deep breath and forced a smile “Well hi there. Welcome to the Marsh Pit bar and grill, my name is Kelly and I’ll be serving you this evening.” The two girls looked at each other and giggled while the men just grinned. It must be an inside joke. “How about a couple drinks to start everyone off with.” She turned to Skinny.

“Yeah I’ll take a Pepsi.” Big Tits looked up ”Me too.” She turned to Skinny “Oh and I want onion rings” then to Black Jacket “That’s ok right?” He shrugged and she looked back to Kelly “We’ll have a starter of onion rings.” Kelly smiled and turned to Slut. Just as it looked like she was going to speak Black Jacket did instead. “She’ll have a Dasani and I’ll have a Guinness.” Kelly eyed Slut for a little longer then a moment before saying anything. “I’m sorry, but we don’t actually serve Guinness here.” Without a seconds passing and while still looking at the menu he replied “Yes you do. It’s in the same fridge the bar tender keeps the cream in.” She glared at him with razor sharp invisible daggers. He finally looked up at her “Yes?” she shook herself out of the death stare. “I’ll just go double check that for you.”

She walked away to a chorus of slight laughter. Damn near stomping she walked behind the bar and opened the fridge eager to prove him wrong. There on the bottom shelf to the right sat two six pack bottles of Guinness, one of them being half gone. The bastard. She reluctantly retrieved a bottle and closed the fridge door. She still running her finger across the cold bottle she approached the bartender who looked after her. “Uhm.. How did my customer know we kept Guinness back here when I didn’t?” The bartender looked up and out at the tables until he saw who she meant. “Oh lucky you. He’s a friend of Rick.” Kelly stammered “Wait.. Rick Rick? The owner.” The bartender laughed and said “Yup, as in, your boss. Rumor is Rick actually owes him a good chunk of change. I strongly suggest you don’t fuck this up.”

1 comment:

  1. Since my name is kelly, I have to say I like the story so far. Lot's of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete