Monday, January 17, 2011

Double your pleasure, double your fun

Please I hope someone can tell me. Why do I constantly need to agree to continue to read an adult themed blog when it's my own damn blog and I'm already signed on!

For those of you holding out for the next Mick and Molly, it's coming. I like the idea and the way I want to write it and I want to do it right, so waiting til I have the time to make it awesome.

I've got a double header releasing today. First a new one, and second is a continuation of Kelly the Waitress, at the wonderful KellyRed's request of course. In this first one I tried something I haven't done in a long time. I'm sure you'll see what it is. Let me know if you like it.



MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP
I rolled over. Every morning it comes and every morning I’m surprised at how loud it is. I sit up and wait for the world to make sense.
MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP
I murmured to myself and stretched my arms, cracked my neck, then my knuckles. A big yawn before standing.
MEEP MEEP ME- click
I kinda staggered to the door but managed, still trying to blink myself awake. Left turn. Push on the door. Shut it behind me. I tug at my waist band shift my legs and my boxers his my feet. I step out. Left hand on the wall. Right hand on myself. A few moments later I pressed the toilet handle. Turned around and opened the shower door, turned the handle and waited.

I heard the alarm stop. Master was finally awake. I smiled big and pressed the button on the coffee pot. I waited a few minutes, killing time, hears like a cat waiting for audible clues. I put a bottle of water in the fridge, took out the butter and put it on the table. By the time you got to both they’d be the just right temperature for you I hope. I heard the shower turn on and rushed to my room. I tried to go slow while taking off my clothes, trying to stall for time. I went to my little mirror and checked my hair, brushing it once. I stepped back out into the hall. I stood naked in front of the bathroom door and listened. And waited. And listened.

I stepped under the flowing water. I propped myself up against the shower wall and let the water hit me. After a couple of minutes I stood up straight and let the water wash over my face.
Knock Knock
I ran my hand through my hair “Yes?”
“Master? Can I come in? Please?”
I nodded. “mhmm”. The door never opened. There were a few more knocks “I said yes!” I realized I didn’t but fuck it.
I reached for the soap, started moving the suds over my chest and stomach when you opened the door. I looked through the glass door at you, naked. You leaned back on the sink counter and smiled.

“Was just wondering if there was anything I could do for you Master.” I bit my lip and put my hand on my knee, dragging it up my thigh and pausing just before touching my sex. I lingered with my hand there a moment, and then moved higher. “Anything at all?” Even just standing in the shower I wanted you. I wanted to please you, I wanted you to take me. Make me do something I didn’t want to do.

You pushed the shower door open. I stepped inside and looked up at you. Your always so hard to read I
grabbed your throat and held you against the shower wall. I leaned in and kissed your shoulder, dragging my lips along to the base of your neck, pausing frequently to bite. I love the taste of your skin, and the sound you make when I leave teeth marks in it. I kiss up your cheek and to your ear. “You were waiting outside again weren’t you?”

You shook your head yes the best your could with an unmistakable blush glowing on your cheek. I pull down on your body. I can feel you resisting at first but then you give in, sliding down the wall. You quickly adjust your legs, desperate not to fall. Your ass finally touches ground. You seem to be waiting for permission.

“I didn’t put you down there just to fucking look at it.” I nodded my head “Yes Master.” My ands moves up the back of your legs and I started by kissing your sack, and then running my tongue along the side of your shaft from base to tip. My right hand left your leg and I moved it around your firm pole. I looked up at you, fueled only by your enjoyment, and stroked your length slowly. Droplets had been falling all over me, but the full stream hit when I pushed you into my mouth and slid down, holding you in my mouth and sucking softly. A quiet moan of delight I hoped would send good feelings through your meat.

I closed my eyes and felt you pulling back, moving to my tip. You paused there and kept sucking on it. You knew how sensitive that spot was and what it does when you move your soft tongue just behind the swollen purple head. You stayed there for some time. Until I got frustrated anyway. I cradled the back of your head in my hand and stepped forward pushing my hips forward. My hand was sandwiched between your head and the hard tile and I heard a shrill of panic when I drove my cock deeper into your mouth. Your movements got hurried. You went to pull away but my hand was there. I heard hot ragged breathes.

I couldn’t breath. I was stuck with your cock in my mouth and was panicking. I opened my mouth wide and gasped, but only inhaled water. I started tapping your leg, nothing. I let out the loudest wine I could. Were you not letting me go? I tried to be good. I kept rocking my head back and forth. I sucked as hard as I could. I needed air. I took a risk,

“What the fuck have I told you about using your teeth!” I pulled out of you and smacked you hard across your face. I loved hearing the loud crack of hand on flesh echoing in that tight place. “But Master I cou-” No excuses. My cock got shoved back into your mouth. You didn’t actually bite it, more like barely touched, kinda felt exciting actually, but so much more fun the way I did it. I’ll take most excuses to hurt you. I rolled my head from one shoulder to another while feeding you my manhood.

I got a good breath in and was back at it. I worked it the best I could. It was so exciting feeling the water on my face while I sucked you. Each time you moaned a shiver went through me that made me go faster, banging my head against your hand when I moved back, occasionally leaning back against your hand while you fucked my mouth, calling me your slut, your whore, the word I paid attention to each time though was that I was yours.

“Are you ready mine?” You answered with a moan. I pulled from your mouth and you gripped my shaft again, squeezing hard and stroking just over your face. You close your eyes when I release and I can see ropes of thick white landing on and clinging to your face. You looked up and smiled, first wiping me from off your face, and then licking it off your fingers. As soon as you were done you closed your mouth around me, just to make sure you got it all. I gave you permission to touch yourself after you asked, and spent the rest of my shower on the ground doing so.


Kelly The Waitress continued

Kelly nodded. She trusted Nat but she didn’t think she should change for anyone, especially not anyone in these parts. She got the drinks together on her tray and waltzed back to the table in her own sweet time. She placed the two Pepsi’s in front of Skinny and Big Tits. While she reached out over the table to place the water in front of Slut it was unavoidable to hold her tits momentarily in front of Black Jackets face. A feeling crept up her spine that she was being stared at and looked back. How dare he! Sure some people glanced but he wasn’t even trying to hide his interest gaze. Who did he think he was? She stood back up and slammed the his precious fucking Guinness on the table and looked down at him and in the bitchiest way she could without sounding bitchy announced “I hope you enjoy that” and turned to storm off.

She didn’t make it but two steps. “You forgot to open it.” She whipped back around “What did you say?” She was sure he said something giving her just cause to scold his behavior. She was sure until his repeated words registered correctly. “I said you forgot to open it. The beer.” She stared at the bottle. Black Jacket never looked away while he reached over to the bottle of Dasani and cracked the seal, handing it back to Slut who only then even touched the bottle. “The cap doesn’t twist off.”

It hit her after her anger subsided. “Oh” She nearly blushed, but fought for control. She walked back and took the bottle feeling like an idiot. Completely on auto pilot she let it slip “I’m sorry.” Before she had time to process what she said he spoke again “No one can blame you, you’re still learning.” A swift head turn later had Kelly trying to make his head explode. When his head didn’t explode she chewed on her bottom lip, something she always did when she was trying not to yell. How did he know she was still in training? She was nearly out of it and she didn’t make any big mistakes. Just before pushing a hole through her lip he winked. ‘Oh my god how long have I been staring at him.’ Trying to run away she turned again “In a glass too Kelly.” His words made her body clench with frustration. Not giving him another opportunity to she let out another automatic phrase “Yes Sir.” Confident she was home free two words struck her that she couldn’t of heard correctly “Good girl.” There was no way that’s what was said so she didn’t dare ask.

The frustrated girl opened the bottle and leaned on the bar taking several deep breaths. Nat walked by and laughed “You like him don’t you?” An attack on all sides tonight “What?” The bartender grinned from ear to ear “You sooo do.” “Do not! He’s an jerk!” Nat shook her head “You like him. Don’t keep him waiting, you got that beer like fifteen minutes ago.” Ah shit. She grabbed a glass on her way back.

She was trying to figure out why Nat had said what she said. Did she something in her Kelly missed herself? Couldn’t be, Nat was just messing with her head. Or was she? Regardless she placed the bottle and glass on the table and tried to escape as soon as she had arrived. Even before she turned he spoke “Pour it for me.” It wasn’t a request. There was no question to respond to, nor a request which could be declined. It was at this point she realized everyone else at the table fell quiet whenever she approached. They were staring at her with hungry eyes, waiting for Black Jacket to torture her more. Kelly gave in just so she could get out of there. The table remained silent, all four of them openly staring, watching her pour the dark liquid in the clear glass. Her cheeks burned as she was inspected. After she put the glass in front of him she searched her mind for something to say, preferably something to egg him on. He spoke first though. “Well done. Kayla’s onion rings should be done by now.” Kelly wanted to scream again but she couldn’t. This time he really did have the upper hand. “Uhm.. Actually.” She wanted to hide before giving in. “I’m sorry, I forgot to tell our cook. It’ll be awhile longer.” She was sure she’d opened herself up to more torment. There was no way this prick would let it go. When she was brave enough to see his reaction she looked up. Black Jacket just smiled “It’s alright, we’ll wait.” A wave of relief passed over her. “Thank you for understanding I’ll get them out to you as soon as I can.” Kelly made it halfway to the kitchen before stopping. Wait. Did she just thank him? Both of her hands grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled. She just didn’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment